I grew up in a big family in a small Ohio town, and am now the proud uncle of six nieces and nephews, these values of togetherness and exceptional memories were instilled early on and resonate within me and in my core beliefs today. During my more than twenty years of hotel expertise (Wyndham, Marriott, Hilton, and Four Seasons), I have allowed my Midwestern roots to flourish by providing the ultimate hospitality experience, exquisite service, and of course a whole lot of kindness.
At Silknitter Event Consulting, we have vast experience in all types of affairs: weddings, mitzvah's, marriage proposals, elopements, social events, corporate functions, and opulent galas.
While we focus on the obvious aspects of planning an event, we look to constantly challenge the status quo and always find ways to elevate every experience - from planning through execution. It’s our primary focus to understand the desires and expectations of our clients, and craft an experience that truly speaks to your individual desires.
The most precious things we collect in life are memories. Let’s create something unforgettable together.
Non-profit and Volunteer Work
- Current: Executive Leadership Member, American Heart & Stroke Association, Las Vegas
- Previous: Founding board member of WIPA (Wedding Industry Professionals Association)
- Previous Wish Upon a Wedding Board Member
We currently donate our services to:
- Grant a Gift for Autism Foundation
- American Heart & Stroke Association, Las Vegas
- Clark County Medical Alliance